Beef Kebabs are one of the tastiest summertime dinners! We paired ours with a homemade cashew hummus and baked onions!
Makes 6 servings
- 3 oz - Cashew Nuts
- 1 tbsp - Sesame Seeds
- 7 oz - Canned Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup - Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp - Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 - Garlic Cloves, minced
- to taste - Salt and Pepper
- 3 small - Onions
- 1/2 - Lemon
- 4 tbsp - Olive Oil
- to taste - Sea Salt
- 1 lb - Ground Beef
- 1 tsp - Coriander seed
- 1 tsp - Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp - Turmeric
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup - Parsley, fresh
- 1 tbsp - Olive Oil
- 6 - Wooden Skewers
The directions to make Beef Kebab with Baked Onions and Cashew Hummus are in the section below, but first, please take a moment to learn about our personalized Keto plans.
Personalized "Done-For-You" Keto
Want to try Keto but don't know how to start?
Keto can be confusing. It's important to eat the right amount of carbs, protein, and fat for your body type. But that means hours spent searching for recipes, tracking the nutrition for each meal, and complicated calculations and adjustments to make sure you're on track.
That's why we started making personalized Keto plans. We make Keto easy.
Four Weeks of Mouth-Watering Keto Meals
Our personalized keto plans show you exactly what to eat — every meal of every day — for 28 days. They include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. And they're curated by our Keto experts from our private library of over 1,200 recipes.
This recipe, " Beef Kebab with Baked Onions and Cashew Hummus ," was taken from our private library of recipes. So you can see the food you'll be eating is keto-friendly and delicious.
We're all about making Keto easy for you. That means no guesswork or stress about if you’re "doing it right." All you have to do is follow along.
Customized Measurements to Deliver BIG Results FAST — Without Cravings
Our custom Keto meal plans help you lose weight fast... without cravings. Because we build your plan to target your exact nutritional needs. We account for everything — including your age, gender, activity level, current weight, and goal weight. That way, we can give you the perfect balance of calories and nutrients to feel full and fight cravings, while still seeing the pounds melt away without exercise.
Ingredients Tailored for Your Taste Buds, So You Love Every Bite
We also customize the meals in our Keto plans for your tastebuds. You can tell us all the ingredients you want us to avoid in your plan. So your meals will ONLY use foods you like, and won’t have any foods you don’t like. That way, you will love every bite as you watch the pounds fall off.
Time-Saving Weekly Grocery Lists
Every meal plan also includes a time-saving weekly grocery list that coordinates with each week’s recipes. That way you don’t have to go line-by-line through each recipe and write down the ingredients before you can go shopping.
We do it all for you!
Just print out the shopping list and take it to the market, or even shop from the convenience of your phone. Either way, our grocery lists will let you get in and out of the store in no time.
Want to get started?
Take the Keto Quiz to begin customizing your plan. It'll even show you how much you can lose and how fast.
Here are the directions to make Beef Kebab with Baked Onions and Cashew Hummus ...
- Soak skewers and cashews for one hour in two separate bowls of water.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, olive oil, coriander seed, mustard seeds, turmeric, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator.
- Lightly grease your hands with oil and skewer the meat into 12 sausage shaped kebabs.
- Gently press kebabs all around the skewer and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush each kebab with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Optional to grill kebabs for 7-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and slice onions.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and add sliced onions.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add sliced lemon and bake for 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Add all hummus ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate hummus until ready to use.
- Add cooked kebab, hummus and baked onions to a serving plate.