This keto-friendly Crispy Chicken is not only delicious but it is the easiest way to get dinner on the table that everyone will love! We also paired ours with a side of low carb coleslaw!
Makes 4 servings
- 8 - Chicken Drumstick
- 6 strip - Bacon
- 3/4 cup - Greek Yogurt
- 3 oz - Unsweetened Coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup - Olive Oil
- 1 tsp - Smoked Paprika
- to taste - Garlic Powder
- To taste - Salt and Pepper
Low Carb Coleslaw
- 4 cup - Cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup - Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp - Erythritol
- to taste - Salt and Pepper
The directions to make Crispy Chicken Drumsticks with Low Carb Coleslaw are in the section below, but first, please take a moment to learn about our personalized Keto plans.
Personalized "Done-For-You" Keto
Want to try Keto but don't know how to start?
Keto can be confusing. It's important to eat the right amount of carbs, protein, and fat for your body type. But that means hours spent searching for recipes, tracking the nutrition for each meal, and complicated calculations and adjustments to make sure you're on track.
That's why we started making personalized Keto plans. We make Keto easy.
Four Weeks of Mouth-Watering Keto Meals
Our personalized keto plans show you exactly what to eat — every meal of every day — for 28 days. They include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. And they're curated by our Keto experts from our private library of over 1,200 recipes.
This recipe, "Crispy Chicken Drumsticks with Low Carb Coleslaw ," was taken from our private library of recipes. So you can see the food you'll be eating is keto-friendly and delicious.
We're all about making Keto easy for you. That means no guesswork or stress about if you’re "doing it right." All you have to do is follow along.
Customized Measurements to Deliver BIG Results FAST — Without Cravings
Our custom Keto meal plans help you lose weight fast... without cravings. Because we build your plan to target your exact nutritional needs. We account for everything — including your age, gender, activity level, current weight, and goal weight. That way, we can give you the perfect balance of calories and nutrients to feel full and fight cravings, while still seeing the pounds melt away without exercise.
Ingredients Tailored for Your Taste Buds, So You Love Every Bite
We also customize the meals in our Keto plans for your tastebuds. You can tell us all the ingredients you want us to avoid in your plan. So your meals will ONLY use foods you like, and won’t have any foods you don’t like. That way, you will love every bite as you watch the pounds fall off.
Time-Saving Weekly Grocery Lists
Every meal plan also includes a time-saving weekly grocery list that coordinates with each week’s recipes. That way you don’t have to go line-by-line through each recipe and write down the ingredients before you can go shopping.
We do it all for you!
Just print out the shopping list and take it to the market, or even shop from the convenience of your phone. Either way, our grocery lists will let you get in and out of the store in no time.
Want to get started?
Take the Keto Quiz to begin customizing your plan. It'll even show you how much you can lose and how fast.
Here are the directions to make Crispy Chicken Drumsticks with Low Carb Coleslaw ...
- Place drumsticks into a large bowl and add Greek yogurt, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, and a pinch of garlic powder.
- With clean hands, coat each drumstick with the marinade and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add coconut, bacon, and salt and pepper to a food processor.
- Pulse a couple of times and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator and discard the excess marinade.
- Transfer to a large plate or a baking tray and generously coat each piece with the coconut mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Low Carb Coleslaw
- In a bowl, mix together shredded cabbage with mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar and powdered erythritol.
- Season coleslaw with salt and pepper.
- Serve coleslaw with crispy drumsticks.