Be on keto and eat bread too? Heck yes!
We got you covered with this easy 6 ingredient keto-friendly homemade bread recipe!
Not only is bread good for toast but for sandwiches as well! You can store leftover bread in the freezer up to 3 months.
Makes 10 servings
- 6 - Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup - Almond Flour
- 3 tsp - Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup - Butter
- 1/2 tsp - Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 tsp - salt
- - Eggs
- - Mashed Avocado
- - Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
The directions to make Keto Bread topped with Egg and Avocado are in the section below, but first, please take a moment to learn about our personalized Keto plans.
Personalized "Done-For-You" Keto
Want to try Keto but don't know how to start?
Keto can be confusing. It's important to eat the right amount of carbs, protein, and fat for your body type. But that means hours spent searching for recipes, tracking the nutrition for each meal, and complicated calculations and adjustments to make sure you're on track.
That's why we started making personalized Keto plans. We make Keto easy.
Four Weeks of Mouth-Watering Keto Meals
Our personalized keto plans show you exactly what to eat — every meal of every day — for 28 days. They include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. And they're curated by our Keto experts from our private library of over 1,200 recipes.
This recipe, "Keto Bread topped with Egg and Avocado," was taken from our private library of recipes. So you can see the food you'll be eating is keto-friendly and delicious.
We're all about making Keto easy for you. That means no guesswork or stress about if you’re "doing it right." All you have to do is follow along.
Customized Measurements to Deliver BIG Results FAST — Without Cravings
Our custom Keto meal plans help you lose weight fast... without cravings. Because we build your plan to target your exact nutritional needs. We account for everything — including your age, gender, activity level, current weight, and goal weight. That way, we can give you the perfect balance of calories and nutrients to feel full and fight cravings, while still seeing the pounds melt away without exercise.
Ingredients Tailored for Your Taste Buds, So You Love Every Bite
We also customize the meals in our Keto plans for your tastebuds. You can tell us all the ingredients you want us to avoid in your plan. So your meals will ONLY use foods you like, and won’t have any foods you don’t like. That way, you will love every bite as you watch the pounds fall off.
Time-Saving Weekly Grocery Lists
Every meal plan also includes a time-saving weekly grocery list that coordinates with each week’s recipes. That way you don’t have to go line-by-line through each recipe and write down the ingredients before you can go shopping.
We do it all for you!
Just print out the shopping list and take it to the market, or even shop from the convenience of your phone. Either way, our grocery lists will let you get in and out of the store in no time.
Want to get started?
Take the Keto Quiz to begin customizing your plan. It'll even show you how much you can lose and how fast.
Here are the directions to make Keto Bread topped with Egg and Avocado...
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Generously grease an 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Separate egg yolk from egg whites, then add egg whites to a medium bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, beat egg whites well until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine together almond flour, baking powder, salt, and cream of tartar. Mix well using a kitchen whisk, then add butter and egg yolks.
- Using a hand mixer fitted with dough hooks, beat the mixture on medium speed until fully incorporated.
- Fold in egg whites in several batches and mix until you get a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- When done, remove from the oven and cool to room temperature before removing the bread from the pan.
- Optional to toast bread and top with avocado, egg and crushed red pepper flakes.