These donuts are a fantastic combination of almond and coconut flour but you can also use just one of those two flours – you will still get the same results but the combination of these two will give you a delicate coconutty aroma which is nicely balanced with almond flour.
Also, if you don’t have strawberry- flavoured protein powder, you can use the unflavoured but add extra strawberry extract. You can also skip the protein powder completely and add the same amount of almond or coconut flour – whatever works for you!
Makes 12 servings
- 1 cup - Almond Flour
- 1 cup - Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp - Baking Powder
- 1 oz - Strawberry Gelatin Powder, sugar free
- 1 scoop - Strawberry Protein Powder
- 1 stick, softened - Butter
- 4 oz - Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp - Strawberry Extract
- 1/2 cup - Erythritol
- 6 strawberry, sliced - Strawberries
- 2 egg - Egg Whites
- 1 tsp - Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp - Water
- 2 cup - Powdered Erythritol
- 1 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Unsweetened Almond Milk
The directions to make Keto Strawberry Donuts are in the section below, but first, please take a moment to learn about our personalized Keto plans.
Personalized "Done-For-You" Keto
Want to try Keto but don't know how to start?
Keto can be confusing. It's important to eat the right amount of carbs, protein, and fat for your body type. But that means hours spent searching for recipes, tracking the nutrition for each meal, and complicated calculations and adjustments to make sure you're on track.
That's why we started making personalized Keto plans. We make Keto easy.
Four Weeks of Mouth-Watering Keto Meals
Our personalized keto plans show you exactly what to eat — every meal of every day — for 28 days. They include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. And they're curated by our Keto experts from our private library of over 1,200 recipes.
This recipe, "Keto Strawberry Donuts," was taken from our private library of recipes. So you can see the food you'll be eating is keto-friendly and delicious.
We're all about making Keto easy for you. That means no guesswork or stress about if you’re "doing it right." All you have to do is follow along.
Customized Measurements to Deliver BIG Results FAST — Without Cravings
Our custom Keto meal plans help you lose weight fast... without cravings. Because we build your plan to target your exact nutritional needs. We account for everything — including your age, gender, activity level, current weight, and goal weight. That way, we can give you the perfect balance of calories and nutrients to feel full and fight cravings, while still seeing the pounds melt away without exercise.
Ingredients Tailored for Your Taste Buds, So You Love Every Bite
We also customize the meals in our Keto plans for your tastebuds. You can tell us all the ingredients you want us to avoid in your plan. So your meals will ONLY use foods you like, and won’t have any foods you don’t like. That way, you will love every bite as you watch the pounds fall off.
Time-Saving Weekly Grocery Lists
Every meal plan also includes a time-saving weekly grocery list that coordinates with each week’s recipes. That way you don’t have to go line-by-line through each recipe and write down the ingredients before you can go shopping.
We do it all for you!
Just print out the shopping list and take it to the market, or even shop from the convenience of your phone. Either way, our grocery lists will let you get in and out of the store in no time.
Want to get started?
Take the Keto Quiz to begin customizing your plan. It'll even show you how much you can lose and how fast.
Here are the directions to make Keto Strawberry Donuts...
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine together almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, and gelatin powder. Mix well and set aside.
- In another bowl, add protein powder, cream cheese, lemon juice, and strawberry extract.
- Using a hand mixer with whisking attachments, beat well until completely smooth.
- Slice strawberries and add to a bowl of an immersion blender. Add water and blend until a smooth puree has been formed.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to a bowl with dry ingredients along with pureed strawberries and egg whites. Mix all well into a smooth dough.
- Butter a silicone doughnut pan and add the dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- When done, cool completely before removing from the pan.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well with a hand mixer
- Top chilled donuts with the prepared glaze and serve.