This keto-friendly berrylicious pudding is packed with fibre keeping you full and satisfied!
Makes 4 servings
- 6 tbsp - Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup - Raspberries
- 1/2 cup - Blackberries
- 4 tbsp - Sugar-free Maple Syrup
- 3 cup - Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup - Mixed Berries, frozen
- 1/2 cup - Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
The directions to make Layered Berry Chia Pudding are in the section below, but first, please take a moment to learn about our personalized Keto plans.
Personalized "Done-For-You" Keto
Want to try Keto but don't know how to start?
Keto can be confusing. It's important to eat the right amount of carbs, protein, and fat for your body type. But that means hours spent searching for recipes, tracking the nutrition for each meal, and complicated calculations and adjustments to make sure you're on track.
That's why we started making personalized Keto plans. We make Keto easy.
Four Weeks of Mouth-Watering Keto Meals
Our personalized keto plans show you exactly what to eat — every meal of every day — for 28 days. They include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. And they're curated by our Keto experts from our private library of over 1,200 recipes.
This recipe, "Layered Berry Chia Pudding," was taken from our private library of recipes. So you can see the food you'll be eating is keto-friendly and delicious.
We're all about making Keto easy for you. That means no guesswork or stress about if you’re "doing it right." All you have to do is follow along.
Customized Measurements to Deliver BIG Results FAST — Without Cravings
Our custom Keto meal plans help you lose weight fast... without cravings. Because we build your plan to target your exact nutritional needs. We account for everything — including your age, gender, activity level, current weight, and goal weight. That way, we can give you the perfect balance of calories and nutrients to feel full and fight cravings, while still seeing the pounds melt away without exercise.
Ingredients Tailored for Your Taste Buds, So You Love Every Bite
We also customize the meals in our Keto plans for your tastebuds. You can tell us all the ingredients you want us to avoid in your plan. So your meals will ONLY use foods you like, and won’t have any foods you don’t like. That way, you will love every bite as you watch the pounds fall off.
Time-Saving Weekly Grocery Lists
Every meal plan also includes a time-saving weekly grocery list that coordinates with each week’s recipes. That way you don’t have to go line-by-line through each recipe and write down the ingredients before you can go shopping.
We do it all for you!
Just print out the shopping list and take it to the market, or even shop from the convenience of your phone. Either way, our grocery lists will let you get in and out of the store in no time.
Want to get started?
Take the Keto Quiz to begin customizing your plan. It'll even show you how much you can lose and how fast.
Here are the directions to make Layered Berry Chia Pudding...
- In a small food processor, blend raspberries with half the amount of unsweetened almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Transfer raspberry mixture into a small bowl and fold in half the amount of chia seeds. Set bowl aside.
- Next, add blackberries into a small food processor and blend the remaining unsweetened almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract together.
- Transfer blackberry mixture into a small bowl and fold in the remaining chia seeds.
- Cover raspberry and blackberry mixture and place in the fridge for 2 hours, stirring once after 30 minutes. Optional to chill overnight.
- In a serving glass, add blackberry mixture at the bottom, followed by the raspberry mixture.
- Finish off with a layer of greek yogurt.
- Top with frozen mixed berries.