Low Carb Pita with Garlic Butter ready in less than 5 minutes!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup - Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp - Psyllium Husk
- 1/3 cup - Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp - Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp - Baking Powder
- 2 cup - Hot Water
- 1/4 cup - Butter
- 2 clove - Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp - Salt
- as needed - Cooking Spray
The directions to make Low Carb Pita with Garlic Butter are in the section below, but first, please take a moment to learn about our personalized Keto plans.
Personalized "Done-For-You" Keto
Want to try Keto but don't know how to start?
Keto can be confusing. It's important to eat the right amount of carbs, protein, and fat for your body type. But that means hours spent searching for recipes, tracking the nutrition for each meal, and complicated calculations and adjustments to make sure you're on track.
That's why we started making personalized Keto plans. We make Keto easy.
Four Weeks of Mouth-Watering Keto Meals
Our personalized keto plans show you exactly what to eat — every meal of every day — for 28 days. They include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. And they're curated by our Keto experts from our private library of over 1,200 recipes.
This recipe, "Low Carb Pita with Garlic Butter," was taken from our private library of recipes. So you can see the food you'll be eating is keto-friendly and delicious.
We're all about making Keto easy for you. That means no guesswork or stress about if you’re "doing it right." All you have to do is follow along.
Customized Measurements to Deliver BIG Results FAST — Without Cravings
Our custom Keto meal plans help you lose weight fast... without cravings. Because we build your plan to target your exact nutritional needs. We account for everything — including your age, gender, activity level, current weight, and goal weight. That way, we can give you the perfect balance of calories and nutrients to feel full and fight cravings, while still seeing the pounds melt away without exercise.
Ingredients Tailored for Your Taste Buds, So You Love Every Bite
We also customize the meals in our Keto plans for your tastebuds. You can tell us all the ingredients you want us to avoid in your plan. So your meals will ONLY use foods you like, and won’t have any foods you don’t like. That way, you will love every bite as you watch the pounds fall off.
Time-Saving Weekly Grocery Lists
Every meal plan also includes a time-saving weekly grocery list that coordinates with each week’s recipes. That way you don’t have to go line-by-line through each recipe and write down the ingredients before you can go shopping.
We do it all for you!
Just print out the shopping list and take it to the market, or even shop from the convenience of your phone. Either way, our grocery lists will let you get in and out of the store in no time.
Want to get started?
Take the Keto Quiz to begin customizing your plan. It'll even show you how much you can lose and how fast.
Here are the directions to make Low Carb Pita with Garlic Butter...
- In a bowl, add coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, onion powder, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well and slowly pour boiling hot water and melted coconut oil.
- Stir throughly until a smooth dough has been formed.
- Dough should not be sticky or runny. If so, add a bit more coconut flour.
- Divide dough in half and form each piece into a ball.
- Flatten each ball with your hands to create a round pita.
- Place a nonstick pan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Fry pita for 1-2 minutes on each side or until it turns into a golden colour.
- Remove pita from stovetop and wrap in aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Return pan over medium heat and melt butter.
- Add minced garlic to melted butter and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Brush pita with garlic butter.