Craving warm bread without the carbs? This keto-friendly focaccia is so soft and rich in rosemary and garlic flavours. Not to mention, so quick to whip up! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Makes 4 servings
- 2 tsp - Active Dry Yeast
- 3 tbsp - Psyllium Husk
- 1/3 cup - Water
- 1 - egg
- 1 tbsp - Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cup - Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp - Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp - Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp - Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1 tbsp - Rosemary
- 1/4 cup - Egg Whites
The directions to make Rosemary Focaccia are in the section below, but first, please take a moment to learn about our personalized Keto plans.
Personalized "Done-For-You" Keto
Want to try Keto but don't know how to start?
Keto can be confusing. It's important to eat the right amount of carbs, protein, and fat for your body type. But that means hours spent searching for recipes, tracking the nutrition for each meal, and complicated calculations and adjustments to make sure you're on track.
That's why we started making personalized Keto plans. We make Keto easy.
Four Weeks of Mouth-Watering Keto Meals
Our personalized keto plans show you exactly what to eat — every meal of every day — for 28 days. They include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. And they're curated by our Keto experts from our private library of over 1,200 recipes.
This recipe, "Rosemary Focaccia ," was taken from our private library of recipes. So you can see the food you'll be eating is keto-friendly and delicious.
We're all about making Keto easy for you. That means no guesswork or stress about if you’re "doing it right." All you have to do is follow along.
Customized Measurements to Deliver BIG Results FAST — Without Cravings
Our custom Keto meal plans help you lose weight fast... without cravings. Because we build your plan to target your exact nutritional needs. We account for everything — including your age, gender, activity level, current weight, and goal weight. That way, we can give you the perfect balance of calories and nutrients to feel full and fight cravings, while still seeing the pounds melt away without exercise.
Ingredients Tailored for Your Taste Buds, So You Love Every Bite
We also customize the meals in our Keto plans for your tastebuds. You can tell us all the ingredients you want us to avoid in your plan. So your meals will ONLY use foods you like, and won’t have any foods you don’t like. That way, you will love every bite as you watch the pounds fall off.
Time-Saving Weekly Grocery Lists
Every meal plan also includes a time-saving weekly grocery list that coordinates with each week’s recipes. That way you don’t have to go line-by-line through each recipe and write down the ingredients before you can go shopping.
We do it all for you!
Just print out the shopping list and take it to the market, or even shop from the convenience of your phone. Either way, our grocery lists will let you get in and out of the store in no time.
Want to get started?
Take the Keto Quiz to begin customizing your plan. It'll even show you how much you can lose and how fast.
Here are the directions to make Rosemary Focaccia ...
- In a bowl, add active dry yeast and pour in lukewarm water and whisk well.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes or until a bubbly mixture forms.
- Once bubbly, add egg whites, egg and olive oil to it.
- Using a kitchen whisker, mix until light and foamy. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together almond flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, whey protein, xanthan gum, and salt.
- Add the yeast mixture and whisk until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Then, using a wet kitchen spatula, continue to knead the dough into a smooth bowl.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and grease pan with oil spray.
- Spread the dough until even in thickness and make indentations with your fingers.
- Top focaccia with fresh rosemary and sprinkle with additional salt.
- Optional to spray bread with oil and cover with a kitchen towel.
- Let dough rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until you hear a hollow sound when tapping bread.